Laman

31 Januari 2014

Thanks God for "The 21"

I finally decided to make this post.
This is a special post about my birthday.
YEAYYY ! ! finally I'm 21 years old !
Right on 21 January.
Date 21 for 21 years old
Others may consider this a regular thing.
But, I consider this is such a remarkable thing.
And hopefully it is true .


Age 21 years and .. Oh my God ! I'm getting old.


Each person must have wishes when she's/he's birthday.
Call it tradition "make a wish before blowing out the candles"

Do you know it?

I was the one who did not really believe that wish can be fully achieved.
Because a wish without hard work is the same lie.
But it is not a mistake if you believe in hope.

Because nothing is impossible.

So keep hoping and working hard.
My wish is the same as my previous birthday.
I just wish my family, my friends, and the people whom I love may always be given of healthiness and happiness.

And one more ..

I wish that God will love me more.

AMIN .


Thanks for the cake!


2 komentar:

  1. Selamat ulang tahun Dewi.. selamat ya umurnya udah berubah 21 tahun..
    Sekali lagi saya ucapkan selamat..walau pun sudah telat sebulan lamanya ga apa lah..
    Daripada tdak sama sekali..

    Kesederhanaan dalam perayaan ulang tahunmu yang terpenting bagaimana merajut asa dan harapan untuk masa depanmu.. nice pots.. kerja keras akhirnya cokinya juga jadi nih.. nyam-nyam-nyam..

    Salam ta’arufan..

    BalasHapus